Friday, May 23, 2008

Infliximab

Infliximab is one of the best drugs available in the market for ankylosing spondylitis. The infliximab is administered by intravenous infusion and requires hospital admission. I would prefer a hospital admission because it could be allergic to some people. I took three infliximab infusion of 200 mg on each occasion. My ESR level which was above 100 mm/hr before the first infusion. The ESR level came down to less than 10 mm/hr within first week. I would strongly recommend to take Remicade infusion if it is financially affordable. The result could be felt with in a weeks time.
P.S. Please send me your experience with Infliximab, Enbrel or Humira through email.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what is the cost of infliximab infusion.

ajay said...

Hi friend
my name is ajay kumar i was positive HLAB27 test i had take only 2 months treatment and from last 7 years i m fit for all activities i m 31 yeasrs old dont worry about it if u have it forget u will be ok because many doctors told me in mumbai and delhi u cannot be allright but now i m fit with sex activitties running also

ajay said...

if anyone has ankolysing spondoltisis i can give better solutuion rathe than othere because i have seen death in front of my eyes but now i m very happy . i dont take any medicines i i have no pain in my joints i eat all things

ajay said...

u can contact me on ajay_2459@yahoo.com

Star Ayurveda said...

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.




<a href="http://http://http://starayurveda.com/ankylosingspondlitis.php>Ayurvedic Treatment Spondilytis</a>